Our Safety Measures
The safety and well being of our clients and employees is of top priority. We want to share with you some of the stringent measures we have in place as we reopen the spa.
- There will only be one staff member in the spa to ensure social distancing is observed.
- Johanna, our Q spa Director has also obtained a new COVID-19 related Infection Control certificate, it will be displayed in the spa.
- Plexi-glass barriers have been installed at our reception/check-out desk, pedicure station and manicure tables.
- Staff will always wear a face shield or face mask and gloves at all times.
- Gloves will be changed for every new client.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available in the spa to use anytime.
- Updated protocols in our disinfecting and sanitizing routines to meet or exceed provincial guidelines.
- New COVID-19 screening questionnaire to be answered by all clients before each appointment.
- All clients are required to wear a face mask while inside the dealership and for the duration of their appointment. The dealership also has stringent safety protocols.
- We are asking that clients come alone and wash hands with soap and water, then sanitizer upon arrival to the spa. Our washroom facilities are thoroughly disinfected everyday.
- Signage will be displayed in all service areas of the spa including a “Please Ask For Assistance, refrain from touching” sign on our retail shelves.
- During these times, we would like to limit cash handling whenever possible, we would appreciate Debit/Credit payments.
We look forward to seeing you soon! Any questions, please do not hesitate to email our Q spa Director at Johanna.Weerdenburg@mbburlington.ca or call (905)-220-3249.